also known as Slatwall Wall Panelling
Zapwall offers superior interior wall panelling for retail businesses. Choose from faux brick panels, wood panels, textured wall panels, and feature wall panels that can include your company branding.
Price detailsas per table below, ex GST, freight & installation
SpecificationsWall Panel size 1200mm x 2400mm, can be cut to size. Made with horizontal grooves that are configured to accept a variety of merchandise and accessories.
Material1st grade 18mm melamine that is a tough low pressure laminate surface which is highly durable and scratch resistant.
EdgesZapwall uses only quality 2mm PVC or aluminium edging.
ColoursOver 64 colours to choose from.
Pitch50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm & 200mm
InsertsAluminium as it increases the strength of the panel
FeatureZapwall is the world most popular, flexible and affordable visual merchandising system. Our wall panelling will make your customer's heads turn to see your product displays.
Please click on image to enlarge and 'next' for more photos.
|Zapwall | Slatwall with aluminium inserts|
|Pitch (space between the grooves)||50mm||75mm||100mm||150mm||200mm|
|Price ex GST, freight or installation, please note $90 crating fee and rural delivery charges may apply|
What goes with Zapwall Wall Panelling?
- Capping provide you with a better finish and covering up the raw edges of slatwall wall panelling.
- Our clever shelving that clicks into panel without any supporting brackets giving you more room for display.
- Fittings that solve your display needs and increase visibility of your products.
- Adapters that fit into panel enabling you to display acrylic brochure holders or plastic storage bins.
- Light It! brings life into products and adds a ‘WOW’ factor to your display.
- Brand It! or screen-print it onto Zapwall to promote your business or products.