Zapwall Terms Of Business
- Seller means Zapwall Group Ltd
- Buyer means the buyer or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the buyer
- Goods shall means goods supplied by the seller to the buyer
- Price shall mean the cost of the goods as agreed between the seller and the buyer
The goods shall be as described on the invoice, quotation or any sales form as provided by the seller to the buyer.
At the seller’s discretion: a. The price shall be indicated on the invoices provided by the seller to the buyer in respect of the good supplied. Or, b. The price of the goods shall be the seller quoted price which shall be binding upon the seller provided that the buyer shall accept the seller quote within one calendar month. Prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
The seller at its sole discretion as a pre requisite to supplying the goods may require payment in advance, a deposit or progress payments. In the event that the seller does not exercise one or these options then the price shall be paid no later than the due date as shown on the sellers invoice. If no due date is shown on the sellers invoice then payment is due twentieth of the following month from the invoice date. Interest may be charged at 1.5% per calendar month on overdue invoices. All debt recovery costs will be charged to the buyer.
The risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer on delivery to the buyer’s premises or the premises stipulated by the buyer.
Goods supplied by the seller remain the property of the seller until payment in full has been made. If the seller believes the buyer is about to default and payment in full has not been made the buyer authorises the seller to enter its premises (premises where the seller believes the goods to be) at any time to recover and remove the goods. The buyer shall not change the goods in any way or grant any interest in the goods while they remain the property of the seller. Further more the buyer acknowledges that the seller has a security interest in any or future acquired property, from the seller.
Return Of Goods
The buyer may return goods within seven days of delivery at the sole discretion of the seller. If at the sellers sole discretion the goods have been damaged the seller reserves the right to refuse acceptance of the goods for return.
All goods are guaranteed by the seller against any faulty workmanship. This is limited to workmanship attributed to the seller’s employees. In regards to materials the warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the material. No warranty will be given by the seller in regards to wear and tear or misuse or abuse of the sellers goods.
Consumer Guarantees Act
Nothing in these terms of sale shall limit any rights, power and remedies that a buyer may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
The seller shall not be liable for ay loss, damage or delay in complying with its obligations caused by events beyond the control of the seller. Force Majure may include (but not limited to) an Act of God, natural disasters, fire or inability to secure supplies of materials.
The buyer authorises the seller to collect, retain and use any information about the buyer for the purpose of assessing the buyer’s creditworthiness.
- If any provisions of these terms of trade are unenforceable the remaining provisions shall not be affected
- The seller shall be under no liability to the buyer for any indirect loss (including loss of profit) suffered by the buyer arising out of a breach by the seller of these terms of trade.
- The seller reserves the right to review these terms of trade from time to time in the event of any breach of these terms of trade by the seller the amount of the damages shall not exceed the price of the goods. Smarter Slatwall displays by Zapwall
If you wish to open an account please download the credit application here, once the form has been filled and signed email back to us, we will let you know whether or not your application has been approved.